Registration for the 2019/2020 school year is open for Nursery, Daycare, Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School.
- After completing the form, you’ll receive an e-mail scheduling a visit with our Psychology and Orientation Department where we will give information regarding our educational project, access conditions and vacancy confirmation.
- New students’ registrations can be carried out throughout the year, considering the current legislation.
- The student’s registration is made after a school visit, by completing and signing our school forms, the amount corresponding to the school insurance being included in the payment. If the student withdraws or transfers to another educational establishment, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The registration, which confers the status of Astoria International School | Colégio Europeu Astoria student, implies the acceptance of the applicable legal rights and duties of our Internal Regulation and of all the documents that form an integral part of it.
Pre-Registration Online Form:
- Student’s Birth Bulletin, Passport or Citizen Card (after birth);
- Student’s updated Immunization Bulletin (after birth);
- Student’s Individual Health Bulletin (after birth);
- Student’s Health Card (after birth);
- Copy of the parents’ Passport or Citizen Card;
- Copy of the IRS declaration of the previous fiscal year (1st sheet, which includes the taxpayers’ numbers of the Aggregate).